Hours of Operation:
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am - 1:00 pm|
Payment Plans: Medicaid NOT Accepted
Podiatric Disorder Treatment
Podiatric Paralytic Treatment
Podiatric Sports Therapy
As a licensed podiatrist in Oak Park, IL we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we'll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.
* Achilles Tendon
* Ankle Spains
* Fungus Toenails
* Heel Spurs
* Ingrown Toenails
* Plantar Fasciitis
Foot and ankle problems usually fall into the following categories:
* Acquired from improper footwear, physical stress, or small mechanical changes within the foot.
* Arthritic foot problems, which typically involve one or more joint.
* Congenital foot problems, which occur at birth, are generally inherited.
* Infectious foot problems, which are caused by bacterial, viral, or fungal disorders.
* Neoplastic disorders, usually called tumors, which are the result of abnormal growth of tissue and may be benign or malignant.
* Traumatic foot problems, which are associated with foot and ankle injuries.